Sunday, October 9, 2011

Project 10 Summary

PLN Progress Report Summary
PLN using twitter
We are supposed to be working on our own PLN. To do this I decided to utilize Symbaloo which is a site that can be used to collect bookmarks of important websites. Symbaloo will help me remain organized as I collect the websites I classify as important and would like to use. I like how Symbaloo gives me the freedom to organize my webmix however I would like to. Some of the important items I have added to my webmix are twitter, my personal blog, the EDM 310 class blog, my youtube channel and much more.

I am trying to make connections with those around me. I have been adding to the amount of people I follow on Twitter. I have been adding educators and those who tweet about education reform so I can learn about current news that applies to my profession. I hope to continue to extend my PLN and make further connections to help with my future profession as an educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment